Search Offerings – Contingent Search
At Bedford Executive Search & Consulting, we offer three types of searches for our clients, each with its own distinct benefits. Below you will find information pertaining to our Contingent Search Process.
Our Contingent Search Model is an ongoing process of database mining, advertising efforts and networking from which suitable candidates will emanate and within no specific timeframe, through the identification and recruitment of the most talented individuals available. We represent our client only if our client has chosen to select an Exclusive Contingent Search (no upfront fees), meaning that Bedford Executive Search & Consulting is the only firm working on the client’s search. Fees are based upon a percentage of actual salary and agreed upon prior to the commencement of the search. Our Contingent Search is most effective for non-management, individual contributor roles, or where high volume hiring is required.
BENEFITS OF CONTINGENT SEARCH
- No upfront costs to client
- Quick results through the identification of active job seekers
- Higher volume of candidates are presented
- Completely risk free to client
- Client has the ability to engage with more than form; however, this can prove to be a drawback if candidate is contacted by more than one firm for the same position
- Bedford Executive Search & Consulting takes on a limited number of engagements at any given time to ensure that our client’s search is a top priority
- Confidentiality – we understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality when conducting searches for our clients