Search Offerings – Contained Search
At Bedford Executive Search & Consulting, we offer three types of searches for our clients, each with its own distinct benefits. Below you will find information pertaining to our Contained Search Process.
Our Contained Search Model is a variation of our Retained Search, whereby an initial service fee is due upon engagement (usually a fat fee or percentage of position salary), with the remainder due upon talent accepting a position with our client’s organization. This type of search is reserved for roles typically at the Manager through Senior Director level, or for smaller companies for whom a Retained Search is not cost effective. When you engage Bedford Executive Search & Consulting to conduct a Contained Search on your behalf, you enter into an exclusive agreement where we are the only search firm working to fill your role. We represent our Client Company, not the engaged talent. However, because we have not been fully engaged through our Retained Search, we reserve the right, upon search completion, to retain the talent we have uncovered to add to our database. We will not, however, during the active search process, engage any of the talent identified for our client’s position for any other positions we may have.
BENEFITS OF CONTAINED SEARCH
- Our Contained Search is on par with our fully Retained Search, but without the full financial upfront commitment – it only requires a one-time project initiation fee to get started
- We will present candidates to our clients within 2-3 weeks from the inception of the engagement
- Directly identify, contact and qualify candidates who are currently doing the job our client has retained us to fill
- Identify and make contact with the best talent in the marketplace, regardless of location or industry
- Conduct interviews of all prospective candidates and provide a detail prospectus on each
- Bedford Executive Search & Consulting takes on a limited number of engagements at any given time to ensure that our client’s search is a top priority
- Confidentiality – we understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality when conducting searches for our clients